VAC1366 - Office boy
||Jebel Ali, U.A.E.
||DPW UAE MARINE
To provide tea/coffee for all staff and guests of Management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be alert on distribution of incoming mails to staff or delivery of mails to other sections.
- Assist staff in faxing of documents as and when required.
- Maintain /update on the consumable items in Pantry.
- Maintain/replenish all stationery items for all staff.
This Department maintains control and refines the flow of Cargo Traffic from the Roads to Cargo area and back as will as to ensure best services is provided to its clients.
In order to give credible support to the organisation, it is essential you have the following:
Skills & Experience
Minimum 2 years experience in the Hospitality industy or similar nature of job.
Able to work under pressure
Posses good interpersonal skills
|Rewards & Opportunities:
Competitive salary, including:
- Housing and Transportation provided
- Air ticket allowance for self
- Government Medical Insurance
- 22 working days of annual leave
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Expatriates - receive Gratuity at the end of service
Training, Development & Career Progression
We are committed to the development of our people and aim to retain talent by investing in ongoing training & development to help improve skills and performance.
To download the full job description please click here
|Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
DP World processes personal information in accordance with
Data Protection principles and takes reasonable steps to ensure accuracy of
data. Please be advised that your personal information is stored in a secure
central database which is owned by the Dubai World Group of Companies, of which
DP World is a part of.
You are about to be redirected to an application form; by
completing this form you confirm that the personal information provided is true
and correct to the best of your knowledge. In addition, you have read and fully
understand the contents herein and consent to Dubai World Group of Companies
processing of your personal data for relevant purposes in accordance with the
Company’s Data Protection Policy.